TRX250r.org

Author Topic: chat box is always dissapearing  (Read 386 times)

Offline DOUGLAS

• View Profile
chat box is always dissapearing
« on: May 25, 2017, 09:25:05 PM »
what this shissssssssssssssssssss this bull shissssssssssssssssssss so so so so frustrating the chat bx keeps dissapearing. ok so the chat box is there but there is no content words then it reappears. and when i type into it it blanks out ? what the fudge man. is this happening to others ?
look it simple i am a carpenter for many years i have fixed built restored designed modified a lot of things its simple its what i do. so why can't this be fixed ? do we need a rocket scientest to have a simple chat box of communicaTION ?

Online havinnoj

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: chat box is always dissapearing
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 01:19:11 PM »
I'm sorry you're so frustrated with it Douglas.  There are quirks that some users experience more than others.  These software platforms work with additional custom "plug-in's" that a site owner installs.  From there, additional custom modification is just that - custom - that takes time and money.  And is something we are trying to modify. 

Offline DOUGLAS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »
thanks for the reply. plug it in and go. i get it.

Online havinnoj

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 08:29:57 PM »
thanks for the reply. plug it in and go. i get it.

Correct.  From there it's all custom modification.  Something our web tech is exploring how/if we can modify.

Offline DOUGLAS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 05:38:24 AM »
i know if i bought something that was plug and play and it did not work i would want a refund

Online havinnoj

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 01:08:28 PM »
i know if i bought something that was plug and play and it did not work i would want a refund

Nobody said it's not working - in fact, it's working EXACTLY as described.  However, it needs custom modification to fully meet our needs.  We exhausted the out-of-the-box options and this is the best starting point.