TRX250r.org

Author Topic: site feature not working  (Read 15426 times)

Offline F-Red

Re: site feature not working
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2018, 09:11:33 AM »
Tell me why the post must disappear once read? Maybe I want to go back a read again or now post in that thread.
Want To See My Wieners?

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2018, 11:19:54 PM »
nope, it doesnt shot posts at all.   I dont come on here much anymore if you notice and its for this one reason.  Unless there is no new topics from the few times every month i pop on, then something is wrong.  I would love to be a more involved member, but currently i cant see whats really going on unless i dive into each sub forum manually and read each thread.......

I wish you weren't having these difficulties Kyle and I'm unsure what the culprit really is for you.  Please navigate to the forum index and scroll all the way to the BOTTOM - I've added a list of "Active Topics" there for the time being.  Will explore getting that info on it's own URL.  Also added "Recent Posts" at top menu bar for users that prefer individual post content.  Please let me know if you can see those in your browsers and as I try to nail down the best solution going forward.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 11:56:30 PM by havinnoj »

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2018, 11:20:29 PM »
Ya the active topics was just showing my unread post. Once I marked them all read nothing shows up now

Yes - that is the expected behavior of that link (for time being).

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2018, 11:22:25 PM »
Tell me why the post must disappear once read? Maybe I want to go back a read again or now post in that thread.

Because, like stated earlier in this thread, while I it directs to "All Unread Topics" - note that threads WILL disappear from this list as you read them.  I'm trying to find an internal link that lists all topic by date of reply for this button. 

Offline Burns363R

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2018, 12:05:44 PM »
Currently it seems to be working.  But i also think the list at the bottom of the page does the job.  At least I can keep up on whats going on.  Thanks guys.
TRX 363R 02- Laeger Narrow Frame/CR500 Link, Motowoz Suspension, Roll Design +4 LT Arms,RPM Dominator +4 axle, LED 363 MX, LED 350G Pipe, 38 A/S CR Ignition

TRX 370R 86- Laeger Std,ISF-No Link Swinger, JD MGC LT Arms) Motowoz Shocks, LED 370/350D pipe, 38 A/S Carb, 200w OEM Ignition

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2018, 04:28:40 PM »
Currently it seems to be working.  But i also think the list at the bottom of the page does the job.  At least I can keep up on whats going on.  Thanks guys.

Thanks for your patience Kyle.  I'm working to get that list parsed into it's own URL so we can see it with a single click rather than scrolling to the bottom.  I'll tag you in an update when I get that done.

Offline Burns363R

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2018, 08:10:15 PM »
Sounds good bud.  Thanks havinnOJ
TRX 363R 02- Laeger Narrow Frame/CR500 Link, Motowoz Suspension, Roll Design +4 LT Arms,RPM Dominator +4 axle, LED 363 MX, LED 350G Pipe, 38 A/S CR Ignition

TRX 370R 86- Laeger Std,ISF-No Link Swinger, JD MGC LT Arms) Motowoz Shocks, LED 370/350D pipe, 38 A/S Carb, 200w OEM Ignition

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2018, 02:33:22 PM »
All / @Burns363R - added an updated URL to the "Recent Topics" - that should give everyone an easy way to see the most recent activity on the forum.  Will also leave the list of active topics at the bottom of the forum index.

Offline atvmxr

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2018, 11:51:10 AM »
new topics etc still not working, but I see you added the "recent topics " towards the bottom and that seems to hold about 25 recent topics going back to April 25.  Improvement! 
Bunch of race quads that run on premix

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2018, 12:33:06 PM »
new topics etc still not working, but I see you added the "recent topics " towards the bottom and that seems to hold about 25 recent topics going back to April 25.  Improvement! 

For troubleshooting, what do you mean "new topics" - Unread Topics?  When you say it's not working, what are you experiencing? 

Yes Recent Topics are listed at the bottom of the Forum Index page AND a direct link up at the top of the page (next to Unread Topics).

Offline atvmxr

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2018, 02:36:59 PM »
its the same issue i have had for months.  the links next to my avatar - show unread posts since your last visit - always brings up a message that no unread topics found
the second link next to avatar - show new replies to your posts - has posts from 2017

the links below my avatar "unread topics"  and "recent topics" seem to be working now
Bunch of race quads that run on premix

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2018, 11:48:55 AM »
its the same issue i have had for months.  the links next to my avatar - show unread posts since your last visit - always brings up a message that no unread topics found
the second link next to avatar - show new replies to your posts - has posts from 2017

Seems like some browsers or browser settings have this issue.  If you let me know what browser and device you're using I can review further.

the links below my avatar "unread topics"  and "recent topics" seem to be working now

Yes these were implemented for those users that had problems with the above links. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38