TRX250r.org

Author Topic: Who’s still racing?  (Read 9220 times)

Offline JoePA

Re: Who’s still racing?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2018, 09:56:50 AM »
Sat is the first race. If I am feeling good enough i'm going to race another series the same night. I think I have something wrong with my head cuz I know I'm not going to last the first moto let alone 4 motos plus practices! its almost here and looking forward to reading all the updates.

Any recommendations on a cheap sports camera? I hear there are some decent ones out there for a good price.

Offline rablack21

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2018, 11:05:19 AM »
Sat is the first race. If I am feeling good enough i'm going to race another series the same night. I think I have something wrong with my head cuz I know I'm not going to last the first moto let alone 4 motos plus practices! its almost here and looking forward to reading all the updates.

Any recommendations on a cheap sports camera? I hear there are some decent ones out there for a good price.

Ahh snap! It’s going down! Lol. In all seriousness Joe, don’t push it too hard. Last time I did that my grip gave out and I can off the back of the quad during a race. My butt and back still have nightmares of it. Lol. Look forward to reading the reviews.

Offline atvmxr

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2018, 09:55:05 AM »
just waiting till im legit for the over 40 class - one week to go!! 8)
Bunch of race quads that run on premix

Offline Tbone07

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2018, 11:03:23 AM »

My experiences with the cheaper action cameras has been pretty bad. I tried to skimp on them at first but still ended up buying a GoPro. I would have been better off buying a GoPro to start
LED Performance 350R
Laegers-JD Performance-GThunder-HLS-PEP-HiPer-GBC

RIP Laz

Offline rablack21

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2018, 02:15:16 PM »
Does that mean you’re gonna get back after it?!?!?

Offline rablack21

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2018, 02:16:04 PM »

My experiences with the cheaper action cameras has been pretty bad. I tried to skimp on them at first but still ended up buying a GoPro. I would have been better off buying a GoPro to start
This has been my experience as well. The picture was crappy on mine.

Offline atvmxr

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2018, 11:41:47 AM »

Does that mean you’re gonna get back after it?!?!?

getting there.   I jacked up my L4/L5 in a car wreck last November, doctors say it could take up to 18 months to heal, if it even does heal.  The last month or so has been much better, but it makes me nervous and conscious to not over do it. 

my son and I practiced at a MX track on saturday.  first time on a track in probably 4-5 years.  it was a blast although my back started hurting on landing big jumps towards the end of the day, which is concerning.   today Im sore as @#$% but at the same time i feel great! 
Bunch of race quads that run on premix

Offline Dirt2Dune

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2018, 01:07:08 AM »
I can tell you I totally miss it, I raced MX for about 20+yrs until I finally had one nasty crash in my thirty's. I came back and raced a couple more times after I healed up but I wasn't able to race at the same level due to mind games. I figured paying my house payment & taking care of my family was more important than taking a chance of spending my days in the hospital again so I retired from MX. Its all good thou, I open up the R whenever I get a chance at the dunes to get the heart pumping again. Not the same as competing but still fun.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38