TRX250r.org

Author Topic: Justin freeman aka jdf rex  (Read 2091 times)

Offline DOUGLAS

Justin freeman aka jdf rex
« on: June 21, 2018, 09:06:03 PM »
just putting it out there I posted on a bad transaction from a very good friend of mine and I felt that because he was not a standing member on here or maybe I don't meet up to your standards the thread was shut down. well guess what jdf rex has still not returned a arms to atvguy. shut this down if you need to. just letting you all know he burned a great guy who has 10 250r's not 1 but 10 all running as his personal collection and a number of banshee's he is a great guy and a good seller who got burned by Justin freeman. hope it doesn't happen to you.
LED 363 87 stock frame

Offline croat1

Re: Justin freeman aka jdf rex
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 10:17:00 PM »
yes I have been burned...to the tune of 5K+ for R parts (from one seller).  parts that were purchased out of state.   I resolved the issue by filing a police report in the sellers home town.  Mail fraud is a felony.  file a police report...see how fast this dilemma ends.  Douglas, time for the seller to file a police report if goods were not returned.

Joe

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 12:48:06 PM »
Hi Douglas thanks for the concern.  While I understand your intentions, we'd prefer that the buyer/seller post directly.

Offline Tbone07

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 12:58:24 PM »
just putting it out there I posted on a bad transaction from a very good friend of mine and I felt that because he was not a standing member on here or maybe I don't meet up to your standards the thread was shut down. well guess what jdf rex has still not returned a arms to atvguy. shut this down if you need to. just letting you all know he burned a great guy who has 10 250r's not 1 but 10 all running as his personal collection and a number of banshee's he is a great guy and a good seller who got burned by Justin freeman. hope it doesn't happen to you.

If atvguy has an issue with a buyer or seller, he needs to come on here and explain the situation himself. He also needs to take the proper actions to resolve the issue with PayPal, or with law enforcement like Joe stated.

We don't care if he has 100 250r's and they're all packaged in the original shipping crate. That literally has nothing to do with the issue at hand. He could ride a clapped out Blaster and it would have no difference in this situation.

This sounded like a case of he said - she said from the beginning. We still haven't read any coherent posts that clear up this muddy situation
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:00:29 PM by Tbone07 »
LED Performance 350R
Laegers-JD Performance-GThunder-HLS-PEP-HiPer-GBC

RIP Laz

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38