TRX250r.org

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lounge / Re: Bogus Buyer Justin Freeman
« Last post by JDF Rex on Today at 09:49:25 PM »
Douglas you need to keep to your own business and stop trying to trash me. Your opinion is yours but posting my name when you have no direct dealing with me is uncalled for. If others want to know they can read for themselves. I requested an item and received something else. Tried working with seller, even offered to pay shipping both ways and he gave me the run around. I filed a claim, that has yet to close.
Also, I NEVER called the guy out, only asked for opinions of the forum members and he spoke up saying it was him. Not the only pirchase I've made with him or others on forums both atvs and others.
MX / Re: D6 Evansville race report
« Last post by croat1 on Today at 07:00:33 PM »
nice!!!  great write up!!  and congrats!!!!

Joe
Carburetor, Intake, and Exhaust / Re: Identify Exhaust
« Last post by rablack21 on Today at 03:50:15 PM »
Looks like a custom handmade pipe. I think you would be hard pressed to identify its maker.
Projects / Re: New member new project
« Last post by hickwheeler on Today at 12:12:36 AM »
Very nice. I think I would think twice about the colored chain. Haven't heard anything good about them. Would hate to see that beautiful bhp engine get hurt
Duner / Re: 2018 Winchester 250r meet
« Last post by broken1 on April 23, 2018, 07:28:55 PM »
Was this earlier in August last year ? i think we were there but not part of your group . hopefully we can make it this year .

It was August 10-13 last year. We saw a ton of R's out there, more than I've ever seen at the dunes at one time but there was only a few of us that actually met up. Hopefully everyone at Winchester with an R makes it to the meet & greet this year.
Projects / Re: Rebuild LSR/HOUSER
« Last post by Snowmaker11 on April 23, 2018, 01:49:32 AM »
Got a little more done. Been busy and still waiting on a few parts.

MX / Re: Who’s still racing?
« Last post by rablack21 on April 20, 2018, 02:16:04 PM »
Any recommendations on a cheap sports camera? I hear there are some decent ones out there for a good price.

My experiences with the cheaper action cameras has been pretty bad. I tried to skimp on them at first but still ended up buying a GoPro. I would have been better off buying a GoPro to start
This has been my experience as well. The picture was crappy on mine.
Engine and Bottom End / cylinder sleeves
« Last post by croat1 on April 19, 2018, 06:27:31 PM »
Advanced Sleeve is another place (besides LA Sleeve) that makes oem cylinder sleeves.  thanks to @hickwheeler for mentioning this to me.  The company is local to my area.  If you look at the site....they offer a thick aluminum sleeve

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KLfSWFFtlabIoAGCZXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1524205318/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fadvancedsleeve.com%2f/RK=2/RS=RTmkKPjc7KfKt20jiXI0_ijRaW0-

Joe
Projects / Re: starting my build
« Last post by jcs003 on April 18, 2018, 02:06:21 PM »
Glad you're finding the fun in the alignment issue @DOUGLAS
It just needs to be aligned fairly well or you get chain derailment and damaged cases.  nobody want that.
Other ATV's / Re: Roll design - gasgas 250 hybrid
« Last post by jcs003 on April 18, 2018, 06:30:23 AM »
here is the yz caliper modified and with fresh PC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10