TRX250r.org

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Pumashine 250R Products / Re: is this a Pumashine product?
« Last post by Hawaiiysr on December 11, 2017, 08:49:23 PM »
im in for 2 sets if you make them again Tony.
Lounge / Re: GEARING AND CHAIN HELP PLEASE
« Last post by Sand_Blaster on December 11, 2017, 11:57:13 AM »
Your running 20" tires so your probably fine on stock gearing.
DID all the way. I ran a cheapy chain on the banshee a non o-ring and it rusted up within one ride and it was popping and making all kinds of loud noises. I switched to a DID and have zero complaints.
Welcome to the site. There is a wealth of knowledge here to help you with your needs.

Gene
Suspension and Chassis / Re: Tusk Rear Brake Pedal
« Last post by croat1 on December 10, 2017, 06:35:32 PM »
very nice Douglas.  as stated Arens use CR pedal.  all other R aftermarket frames used an TRX250R (oem, Hinson, ESR, and maybe a RIS?).

Joe
Lounge / Re: GEARING AND CHAIN HELP PLEASE
« Last post by croat1 on December 10, 2017, 06:31:06 PM »
steel sprockets and a DID or RK chain.  the X ring chains.  I don't have a big bore so I can't help with gearing.  @Tbone07 what do you run?

Joe

Welcome to ORG Jackiebrown.  Its always cool seeing guys come back to the R scene.  Unfortunately many of the oem parts are discontinued and the aftermarket parts sector has pretty much abandoned us.  Luckily parts still can be found with some searching and or help from us.  good luck on your future build.  let us know if we can help in any way.

Joe
Hey man, welcome aboard.  Be sure to flood us with pictures of your build. Good luck, Loren
Hey guys and gals, after years and years away from riding and from quads i caught the bug again. I am planning a total 250r build from frame up and I am definitely gonna need help and info for it. Awesome forum so far, I wish I was on here 10yrs ago when I still had my 250rs. My last 250r was a 89 framed pro x 330 which I sold in 2008. Should have never sold it because it had parts which I can't seem to find anymore. Thanks for having me on your forum!
Ignition / Re: Ign maps
« Last post by Piney0 on December 10, 2017, 10:54:45 AM »
This is the only one I saved.  I wish I saved more.
Lounge / GEARING AND CHAIN HELP PLEASE
« Last post by DOUGLAS on December 10, 2017, 06:30:53 AM »
what should I be running for gearing and chain ? here is my set up 
engine led 363 big bore pipe
38 carb
fuel C 12
tires 20-10-9
woods riding
stock length swing arm
ride woods
i'm mostly in 2 nd through 5 th
we have a few area's we will touch 6 th