TRX250r.org

Author Topic: I need an art guy! Color scheme issues  (Read 1428 times)

Offline pinned250r

I need an art guy! Color scheme issues
« on: November 14, 2013, 10:15:43 AM »
Alright guys, bought my wife an R back in June, well its winter now and finally time to make this thing pretty. BUT she wants white plastics with PINK AND YELLOW accents, i cant imagine those colors looking too well together, but if someone can show me a model of this, doing like a pink hood/tank cover, yellow frame, lower aarms, ill probably do chrome uppers and front bumper, but i just need a model to go off of. If someone can help me out i'd appreciate it big time.
Thanks all
God Bless
Colin
I ride PINNED! Therefore, no bdt in this household.

Offline Grande huevos

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 10:32:03 AM »
I don't have a picture but I think a hot pink frame with white plastics would look pretty sick! I don't know about adding yellow??? I think I may have a picture saved somewhere on my computer ill see if I can find it for you.

Offline pinned250r

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 10:35:44 AM »
Yeah i think if we did one color or the other, with white plastics it'd look fine, she doesnt want just yellow and white because she wants everyone to know its a womans kicking their asses. I said "i think you're boobs are a dead giveaway on that one dear"

Offline Morse250r

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 11:22:04 AM »
Pink frame white plastic and I think a stocker kit in yellow ( it would have to be the right yellow ) outlined in black maybe?
Packard built puma "bad investment"
88 rb racing duner
Trx 70\'s
Atc 125

Offline pinned250r

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 11:46:46 AM »
Johann, i think you hit it on the nose. I was tossing up the idea of doing pink frame with yellow swinger and lower a arm, but i am not sure. Right now im thinking white and CF plastics with a pink graphics kit(with some black and yellow tossed in it), then going pink frame, lower a arm, hubs, yellow shocks, and other accents. we will see!

Offline Morse250r

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 01:05:28 PM »
Blk swinger and a arms would look sweet if you didn't do chrome too
Packard built puma "bad investment"
88 rb racing duner
Trx 70\'s
Atc 125