TRX250r.org

Author Topic: post not going thru  (Read 511 times)

Offline 86-250rbuild

post not going thru
« on: February 15, 2014, 05:36:26 AM »
When i first joined this site i didnt have a problem. now  For past few days maybe a week when i go to post. It says a mod will have t o approve . What.  Why. Sent mess they say its fixed. But same thing anybody else having thos problem.

Offline 86-250rbuild

post not going thru
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 10:06:20 AM »
Ok man. Thanks for the pm. Be fixed. I figured it was something to do with that other guy from .net. i wont say his name but i read a bunch of the forum trying to figure out what happen. Cause i am new to the 250 r world. Always wanted one so i sold my 450 and bought one and tore her apart. . Anyway thanks again.

Offline havinnoj

post not going thru
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 10:11:08 AM »
Quote from: 86-250rbuild;25610
When i first joined this site i didnt have a problem. now  For past few days maybe a week when i go to post. It says a mod will have t o approve . What.  Why. Sent mess they say its fixed. But same thing anybody else having thos problem.

There was a few hour window where changes to PM's occurred and you weren't able to send one - you just hit "send" at the perfect time!  You can send PM's like anyone else.  Are you saying you can't send a PM?
Like Jon and others say - a new user is subject to a short initial moderation period.