TRX250r.org

Author Topic: PM from Carlos concerning CP Industries products  (Read 7804 times)

Offline Bigred

PM from Carlos concerning CP Industries products
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »
I don't even think it's really BDT. It's more Carlos that's the issue. Unfortunately he represents bdt so they get dragged into it.  He dose blow a lot of smoke no one can say he dosent it's just the way he is I don't care because I buy what I want and it's never new cut my ass is a broke ass lol.  Being a "newer" company to the R world there gonna have mess ups just like any one doest part of life.  There obviously trying to go big. Good for the company.  Carlos is a hood salesman with lots of smoke just like any other good salesman out there (there are some non smoke salesman 2 but far inbetween).   Carlos irritates a lot of people and unfortunately that drags bdt into it to. I try not to get irritated or even comment much on this stuff but carlos irritates me as well but I just ignore it and move on.  I also try to keep the 2 separate meaning carlos as one. Then bdt as another. Because in the end bdt is another r vendor tho I like other vendors better as my preference. End of my thought can bash as you like I don't really bother me lol. Just had to state my .02
1986 R
260cc oem cylinder
tc ported
38mm as carb
boyseen reeds
Ohlins front shocks
redone oem rear shock
93 pump fuel
cool head inline temp gauge

Offline fearlessfred

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2014, 11:18:43 PM »
Quote from: Bigred;36771
I don't even think it's really BDT. It's more Carlos that's the issue. Unfortunately he represents bdt so they get dragged into it.  He dose blow a lot of smoke no one can say he dosent it's just the way he is I don't care because I buy what I want and it's never new cut my ass is a broke ass lol.  Being a "newer" company to the R world there gonna have mess ups just like any one doest part of life.  There obviously trying to go big. Good for the company.  Carlos is a hood salesman with lots of smoke just like any other good salesman out there (there are some non smoke salesman 2 but far inbetween).   Carlos irritates a lot of people and unfortunately that drags bdt into it to. I try not to get irritated or even comment much on this stuff but carlos irritates me as well but I just ignore it and move on.  I also try to keep the 2 separate meaning Carlos as one. Then bdt as another. Because in the end bdt is another r vendor tho I like other vendors better as my preference. End of my thought can bash as you like I don't really bother me lol. Just had to state my .02
Carlos is BDT how do you see them being separate.it has been shown many times that he is a liar, liars don't stop lying, they tell more lies to cover the past lies.The mistrust and dislike that a lot of people have for him ,comes from these lies and the disrespectful way that he went after people that have been doing this for 20 years before he started BDT.I don't see this changing, the best thing he could do for his business is to never say or post another word on line. He should be silent because that is the only ****ing way that he's not going to lie

Offline udontknowme

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2014, 02:42:38 AM »
i see whats going on here. you guys trying to save the world from coc. well it aint gonna happen. people still gonna buy from there regardless how many times their studs break off :glee:. its like the wiseco crankshaft shit. go on alot of other sites and people still buying that chinese garbage no matter how many times you tell em its gonna break in half.  might as well move on to a new topic
to much power is almost enough

Offline ytman

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2014, 06:41:52 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38