TRX250r.org

Author Topic: Stock OEM 88 Plastic  (Read 7739 times)

Offline Robsessed86

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2016, 09:38:07 PM »
Cream of the crop. Creme de LA creme. Without a doubt the most rare hardest to find trx250r part out there. These  don't come up 4 sale often in this condition.

Offline huntertools

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2016, 09:48:55 PM »
Man this would be nice to have. They will definitely sell if priced. The big question is, will he price them?

Allen

Offline Robsessed86

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2016, 09:52:08 PM »
Yes the question of the year. How much?

Offline hickwheeler

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2016, 11:29:18 PM »
Not long ago. I had a set exactly like that in the back of my jeep. So nice seeing plastics like that in person.
88 hybrid 431 puma
88 (BOF Build) stock motor and oem 89 plastics
More in the works

Offline lonestar

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 06:01:36 AM »
just an fyi.dont let someone lowball you.you can get $4,000 for the set.if not right this minute wait alittle while.not worth giving them away.

Offline thesmith87250r

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2016, 12:49:24 PM »
I think 4k is a tad ridiculous ! If you are trying  to really sell them now .sure put a 4k tag on them an see how soon they don't sell just a fyi lol

Offline hickwheeler

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 01:53:40 PM »
As I said just had a set like this in my jeep. I picked them up for a member here. 4 grand is over priced. I got the other set for much less. But for more than when bought new.
88 hybrid 431 puma
More in the works

Offline The norm

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2016, 12:43:53 AM »
4k is beyond ridiculous. I would go with out fenders before I paid 4k. I guess you would have to be the "right guy" to pay that much. WOW!
1986 Trx250r-- Hybrid Engineering 391(Good bye super 310)
1986 Trx250r-- Hybrid Engineering  ported stock 86 cylinder
1986 Trx250r-- craigslist engine with unknown ported 89 cylinder.
1985 Atc250r-- Needs a lot of work (Super 310's new home)

Offline mfr422

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2016, 01:31:23 AM »
Quote from: lonestar;64277
just an fyi.dont let someone lowball you.you can get $4,000 for the set.if not right this minute wait alittle while.not worth giving them away.

Thank you lonestar for your reply, you are the FIRST person to read my post and actually answer my question.   Everyone else is too busy trying to get me to price them or buy them from me. My pm box is full of idiots asking for a price.  I put this topic here and not in the for sale section for a reason, which most can't seem to grasp. I think 4K is a realistic price if I had all the pieces new including the seat and hood and all the braces. Someone out there might pay WHATEVER you ask for them if they are desperate enough and have cash to burn but I was really after what guys thought a FAIR REALISTIC value was, which I didn't get.  While I haven't posted on this forum before I have been in the community for a long time and if I sold them I was more concerned that they went to a good home than how much I could make from the sale.  So for now, I think I'll keep them in my collection for a while longer, they certainly won't decrease in value any time sooner! Lol.  
   For those of you who don't actually read the posts, THEY AREN'T FOR SALE SO STOP PM'ING ABOUT A PRICE!!
Peace out!

Offline thesmith87250r

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2016, 02:23:10 AM »
What a f'n joke !

Offline thesmith87250r

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2016, 02:27:56 AM »
ive beenthinking about selling them
you brought this on yourself !

Offline hickwheeler

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2016, 05:53:24 AM »
I was being realistic. I paid 1500 for a set just like this for another member here. Witch I think is a fair price. You do have something people would like to get. If what people here think is fair. Is not to you liking sorry.
88 hybrid 431 puma
More in the works

Offline Skeans1

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2016, 09:58:44 AM »
Quote from: mfr422;64324
Thank you lonestar for your reply, you are the FIRST person to read my post and actually answer my question.   Everyone else is too busy trying to get me to price them or buy them from me. My pm box is full of idiots asking for a price.  I put this topic here and not in the for sale section for a reason, which most can't seem to grasp. I think 4K is a realistic price if I had all the pieces new including the seat and hood and all the braces. Someone out there might pay WHATEVER you ask for them if they are desperate enough and have cash to burn but I was really after what guys thought a FAIR REALISTIC value was, which I didn't get.  While I haven't posted on this forum before I have been in the community for a long time and if I sold them I was more concerned that they went to a good home than how much I could make from the sale.  So for now, I think I'll keep them in my collection for a while longer, they certainly won't decrease in value any time sooner! Lol.  
   For those of you who don't actually read the posts, THEY AREN'T FOR SALE SO STOP PM'ING ABOUT A PRICE!!
Peace out!

You paid about 900 correct for them new? So add a few dollars for your years of storage and 1500 is about right.

Offline havinnoj

Stock OEM 88 Plastic
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2016, 11:18:12 AM »
Quote from: mfr422;64324
Peace out!

You solicited the forum for price information.  
You stated "ive beenthinking about selling them."  

So if you want to throw out the "idiot" term, then sir, you must be an "idiot" to think it odd that you receive PM's requesting a price.  That's like holding a ribeye steak in front of a dogs nose and expecting him not to bite it after some time.  People want these fenders and are catering to YOUR asking price (whatever that may be) if you'd just oblige.

Closing this thread since nobody wants to deal with this type of nonsense.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38