TRX250r.org

Author Topic: FORUM Suggestions & Updates  (Read 11662 times)

Offline Skeans1

Re: FORUM Suggestions & Updates
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2017, 03:18:31 PM »
Oj is there anyway to fix the time on the chat box to show our local times?

Offline Piney0

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2017, 12:25:21 AM »
Can you edit the chatbox to remove the clean all button?  that should be simple, and it's quite annoying.  thanks.

Online havinnoj

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2017, 01:24:38 PM »
Oj is there anyway to fix the time on the chat box to show our local times?

Not by default but I can explore this. 

Online havinnoj

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2017, 01:25:36 PM »
Can you edit the chatbox to remove the clean all button?  that should be simple, and it's quite annoying.  thanks.

What does the Clean All do?  Remove all messages for the local user?  It's not a default option but I will explore how we can possibly remove it.

Offline Piney0

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2017, 05:47:12 PM »
It removes all messages for all users.  Makes the chat box blank, and if using a phone, when trying to zoom in,  it's very easy to accidentally hit that button.  It should be as simple as removing an onclick event in the javascript. 

Thanks
Joe

Online havinnoj

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2017, 08:33:20 PM »
It removes all messages for all users.  Makes the chat box blank, and if using a phone, when trying to zoom in,  it's very easy to accidentally hit that button.  It should be as simple as removing an onclick event in the javascript. 

Thanks
Joe

Thanks Joe.  Will be checking into how to delete this.

And in other news - @croat1 has accepted a role as a moderator on the forum!  Thanks for your continued support Joe!

Offline Piney0

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2017, 09:59:21 PM »
Thank you OJ.

Congrats Joe too

Online havinnoj

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2017, 01:36:31 PM »

Thanks
Joe

This has been removed.  Good suggestion!

Online havinnoj

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2017, 11:29:01 PM »
@FerrinMotorsports mentioned the displacement calculator link is down.  Will work to get that restored shortly. 

Online croat1

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2017, 11:47:46 PM »

Thanks
Joe

Thanks Joe.  Will be checking into how to delete this.

And in other news - @croat1 has accepted a role as a moderator on the forum!  Thanks for your continued support Joe!

Ryan, your welcome and thank you for the site!!!

Joe

Offline jwraymond6

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2017, 11:51:41 PM »
Can you make it to where are home page shows the unread threads or active topics like the old site
87 363 sphynx built by Pete @ hybrid engineering

Online havinnoj

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2017, 02:22:27 PM »
Can you make it to where are home page shows the unread threads or active topics like the old site

I believe this functionality already exists.  On the homepage under your username, there are two options "Show unread posts since last visit" and "Show new replies to your posts."  Let me know if you're looking for different functionality and I'll explore potential options. 

Offline 2ndmoto

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2017, 02:13:04 PM »
That is good to know. My suggestion would be to make it bigger and/or have a new/latest posts for those who haven't logged in. Really nice feature to quickly see all the new posts/threads.

In all honesty I haven't busted the site much since the last major update, just because of this. Now that I know about the function I will visit more, but I think having a on option for those who haven't logged on will increase traffic

Best regards
-Jason

Offline jwraymond6

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2017, 01:16:47 AM »
A lot of us are experiencing the chat box lagging really bad it like freezes when trying to type or load any way to look into this
87 363 sphynx built by Pete @ hybrid engineering

Online havinnoj

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2017, 02:12:37 PM »
That is good to know. My suggestion would be to make it bigger and/or have a new/latest posts for those who haven't logged in. Really nice feature to quickly see all the new posts/threads.
Best regards
-Jason

Good suggestion Jason.  I'll explore this option!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38