TRX250r.org

Author Topic: Oregon August 2019  (Read 6201 times)

Online croat1

Re: Oregon August 2019
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2019, 10:36:33 AM »
You'll love Oregon Joe. Too bad you don't have a month to check out all the cool stuff.

I’ll do my best to see as much as possible...for sure I’m going to visit LED, ESR and Pete at Hybrid. I’ll be putting a lot of miles on the rental vehicle. I can’t wait to see the coast.

joe

Offline Skeans1

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2019, 10:59:23 PM »
The coast is a blast, don’t forget to see some of the valley too or take a trip up highway 6 through the Tillamook Burn through Browns Camp.

Online croat1

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2019, 04:12:01 PM »
You'll love Oregon Joe. Too bad you don't have a month to check out all the cool stuff.

I could stay longer but I’m trying to rollover as much vacation time as I’m allowed into next year.  I think 8 days works well for my first time out that way.  Hope to make it out 2 times next year...maybe 3 times.

Joe

Online croat1

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2019, 10:19:15 PM »
what an EPIC trip.  Cleveland to Portland.   Got off the plane and I had a R in about 1.5 hours.  I had a quad and a rental truck and I was on my way  to see Kevin.  Within a few hours we were having beers and talking R's like we have been friends for years (thanks Kevin for doing a once over on the quad).  Getting stoked about being on a R trip.  Spent a better part of 2 days with Kevin.  Time came to head towards the dunes.  Met up with Loren and his family for breakfast then off we went.  Off to Winchester Bay.  Winchester Bay is awesome.  Words and pics can't do it justice.  Loren and his boys were my tour guides for the better part of a day ....before the rest of the ORG crew showed up.  Staying in Lorens camp was like staying in a 5 star hotel.....way too accommodating.  Breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by Loren and his wife. THANK YOU!!!

The ORG meet up has so cool.  Meeting Ryan, Gene, Loren, Kevin, Tony and the rest of the guys (sorry if I forgot anyone in passing).  Meeting everyone's family and friends....words can't explain how humbling it was.  I owe you guys big time!!!!  Such good people.

Having Eddie Sanders show up was just unbelievable.  Thanks Gene for contacting Eddie.  Talking shop, Riding, having a beer and lunch with Mr. Sanders...how cool.

Ryan, thanks for ORG!!!  Such a pleasure to meet you in person my friend.  Thanks for making sure we were all good to go.   Next time I'll make sure we see the sights in the big city.

Tony, nice talking to you my friend.  I'm looking forward to next year.  To ride and talk shop.

Thanks to ALL  once again.  I wish I could share my experience with family and friends here at home but they don't get it....This was one if the best riding trips I have ever taken...many more to be made (I promise). 

Friends!!!! BEST FRIENDS!!! ON THE BEST R FORUM!!!

SEE YA SOON!!!!  Your not getting rid of me just yet LOL!!!

Joe

Offline hickwheeler

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2019, 10:26:28 PM »
Yep it was a great trip. It was nice to meet you in person Joe. I cant wait for the next time
88 hybrid 431 puma
88 (BOF Build) stock motor and oem 89 plastics
More in the works

Offline Action69

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2019, 11:00:29 PM »
Sounds like a blast .im hoping to make  it out next year from nyc.hopefully life doesn’t get in the way.ive never done any real dune riding.

Offline The norm

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2019, 12:32:50 AM »
Joe, It's amazing that you traveled so far just to hang with a bunch of dude's you didn't know. I feel privileged that I was able to show you our dunes.  The look on your face when you saw the sand was absolutely priceless. Thank you for your generosity and great treatment of my boys. You are family now! See you when you come back
1986 Trx250r-- Hybrid Engineering 391(Good bye super 310)
1986 Trx250r-- Hybrid Engineering  ported stock 86 cylinder
1986 Trx250r-- craigslist engine with unknown ported 89 cylinder.
1985 Atc250r-- Needs a lot of work (Super 310's new home)

Offline jwraymond6

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2019, 12:33:57 AM »
Glad you had great time Joe hopefully I can make it next year I love Winchester bay it’s just an all around great place
87 363 sphynx built by Pete @ hybrid engineering

Online havinnoj

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2019, 02:21:30 PM »
Really was a great time this year, it's never long enough.  Joe great of you to come out and check out the sights, plenty of time to see the rest!  Loren, thanks as always for having the camp dialed in.  Gene thanks for inviting Eddie.  Everyone else was great to hang out and catch up!  Next year should be great fun too!

Offline Pumashine

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2019, 02:29:12 PM »
Looking forward to talking with Eddie next year. Hopefully I am riding next year.
Puma 408, Puma 431,  Pilot 412, Puma 431, Mini-tooth 486 Trx450r
89mm  Mini tooth Shearer in frame pipe chromed! With Cascade  Q

Offline Pumashine

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2019, 02:35:00 PM »
The ORG meet up has so cool.  Meeting Ryan, Gene, Loren, Kevin, Tony and the rest of the guys (sorry if I forgot anyone in passing).  Meeting everyone's family and friends....words can't explain how humbling it was.  I owe you guys big time!!!!  Such good people.

Having Eddie Sanders show up was just unbelievable.  Thanks Gene for contacting Eddie.  Talking shop, Riding, having a beer and lunch with Mr. Sanders...how cool.

Ryan, thanks for ORG!!!  Such a pleasure to meet you in person my friend.  Thanks for making sure we were all good to go.   Next time I'll make sure we see the sights in the big city.

Tony, nice talking to you my friend.  I'm looking forward to next year.  To ride and talk shop.

Thanks to ALL  once again.  I wish I could share my experience with family and friends here at home but they don't get it....This was one if the best riding trips I have ever taken...many more to be made (I promise). 

Friends!!!! BEST FRIENDS!!! ON THE BEST R FORUM!!!

SEE YA SOON!!!!  Your not getting rid of me just yet LOL!!!

Joe

Thanks for showing Joe. Can't wait for next year.
Puma 408, Puma 431,  Pilot 412, Puma 431, Mini-tooth 486 Trx450r
89mm  Mini tooth Shearer in frame pipe chromed! With Cascade  Q

Offline broken1

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2019, 05:43:14 PM »
It was nice to finally meet you Joe & thank you for all you did in the short time you were here. Your always welcome back anytime!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38