TRX250r.org

Author Topic: 2020 Oregon Dune Adventure  (Read 6497 times)

Offline croat1

Re: 2020 Oregon Dune Adventure
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2020, 04:19:13 PM »
Made a stop

Offline evaneyeball

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2020, 04:31:26 PM »
I've been in there more times than I can count. How quick after you left did your bank call you lol
LED built 86 trx 350 CEO
81 ATC250r
Zero finesse and alot of throttle

Offline Hawaiiysr

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2020, 04:56:19 PM »
Yeah Joe! Get that! Arlan was great when I paid him a visit

Offline broken1

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2020, 05:07:50 PM »
Lived in Oregon my whole life & been riding R's for 32 years & still never set foot in Arlan's shop. Maybe some day.

Offline Action69

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2020, 09:12:20 PM »
Looks like fun,I need one of those led inserts for esr quick change.lol

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2020, 11:19:09 AM »
Welcome to OREGON JOE!

Offline croat1

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2020, 12:01:16 PM »
Welcome to OREGON JOE!

Thanks Ryan.  I still can’t believe I’m back

Joe

Offline croat1

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2020, 09:46:19 PM »
Great trip!!!!  A Big THANK YOU to the ORG crew for making the trip one hell of a time.  Loren and family and friends, Kevin and family, Ryan, Gene and friends, Tony and Jared(great meeting you Jared).  Good to meet Damon also.  The friendships and welcoming atmosphere is truly amazing.  I consider you guys as FAMILY!! Great meeting all the new guys that attended also.  Lots of shop talk going on everywhere.  Unfortunately I don't remember many names of the new guys. The meet and great lunch was a hit (thanks for cooking Loren/Friends for making sides/Ryan for supplying the dogs)

Rode Florence Dunes with Loren and his boys then went to Winchester for the meet up.  So cool seeing more and more R's roll in daily.  Quad was doing good until it finally said no more lol (during the Saturday group ride).  Things happen and actually I'm glad it happened then instead of during the week when I would have been riding alone.

I visited LED's shop (great meeting Arlan and KC Reed).  I visited ESR's shop (thanks Eddie), I visited Fullbore (thanks Taylor), I also visted Tony's (Pumashine) shop (thanks Tony).  It was so cool that the gentleman took time out of their busy work day to talk and give a tour.  It was cool that KC Reed from LED made the meet up.

I drove 1900 miles in 11 days.  Traveled the whole coast (HWY 101) from California to Washington State.  Spent some time driving inland (Oregon to see the sights).  Wonderful part of the country.  Great little towns.  No set plans...I just drove and stopped (then repeat lol).  Can't wait to do it again!!!

Joe

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2020, 11:55:15 AM »
Great trip!!!!  A Big THANK YOU to the ORG crew for making the trip one hell of a time.  Loren and family and friends, Kevin and family, Ryan, Gene and friends, Tony and Jared(great meeting you Jared).  Good to meet Damon also.  The friendships and welcoming atmosphere is truly amazing.  I consider you guys as FAMILY!! Great meeting all the new guys that attended also.  Lots of shop talk going on everywhere.  Unfortunately I don't remember many names of the new guys. The meet and great lunch was a hit (thanks for cooking Loren/Friends for making sides/Ryan for supplying the dogs)

Rode Florence Dunes with Loren and his boys then went to Winchester for the meet up.  So cool seeing more and more R's roll in daily.  Quad was doing good until it finally said no more lol (during the Saturday group ride).  Things happen and actually I'm glad it happened then instead of during the week when I would have been riding alone.

I visited LED's shop (great meeting Arlan and KC Reed).  I visited ESR's shop (thanks Eddie), I visited Fullbore (thanks Taylor), I also visted Tony's (Pumashine) shop (thanks Tony).  It was so cool that the gentleman took time out of their busy work day to talk and give a tour.  It was cool that KC Reed from LED made the meet up.

I drove 1900 miles in 11 days.  Traveled the whole coast (HWY 101) from California to Washington State.  Spent some time driving inland (Oregon to see the sights).  Wonderful part of the country.  Great little towns.  No set plans...I just drove and stopped (then repeat lol).  Can't wait to do it again!!!

Joe

Hey Joe, glad to hear the rest of the trip was awesome!  What was your favorite part / best beach town of the non-dune portion?  And did you make it to the Goonie's house?

This year's meetup was one for the books!  Really great to see so many of us together in one place enjoying the 250R!

Offline croat1

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2020, 01:54:09 PM »

Joe

Hey Joe, glad to hear the rest of the trip was awesome!  What was your favorite part / best beach town of the non-dune portion?  And did you make it to the Goonie's house?

This year's meetup was one for the books!  Really great to see so many of us together in one place enjoying the 250R!

Ryan, all the little towns were cool.  Sea Side was cool...super busy.  Long Beach Washington was nice as was the other many stops I made (don’t recall the names lol).  I spent a night in Astoria having a few drinks with the locals.  I went to see the Goonies house but it’s privately owned with signs up so I didn’t walk up the drive way to see it.  I didn’t want to get arrested for trespassing lol. 

Joe

Offline jwraymond6

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2020, 02:18:05 PM »

Joe

Ryan, all the little towns were cool.  Sea Side was cool...super busy.  Long Beach Washington was nice as was the other many stops I made (don’t recall the names lol).  I spent a night in Astoria having a few drinks with the locals.  I went to see the Goonies house but it’s privately owned with signs up so I didn’t walk up the drive way to see it.  I didn’t want to get arrested for trespassing lol. 

Joe

I heard they actually shut the goodies house down to tourists a few years back because of people not respecting the property
87 363 sphynx built by Pete @ hybrid engineering

Offline havinnoj

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2020, 12:37:26 PM »

Joe

Good to hear Joe, glad you checked out some of the towns - Seaside / Haystack Rock @ Cannon Beach is a top attraction at the Oregon Coast.  Already looking forward to next year!

Offline croat1

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2020, 08:34:57 PM »
Some sights

Offline 2Nubs

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2020, 09:27:34 PM »
Wow. Pics are wild Joe!
‘86 330

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38