TRX250R.ORG

Classifieds => Member Feedback => Positive Feedback - Forum Closed - Use iTrader (links above & below) => Topic started by: JoePA on September 19, 2013, 12:38:25 PM

Title: Shout out to JamieG A++
Post by: JoePA on September 19, 2013, 12:38:25 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to JamieG for being an excellent seller. I needed some parts for a build I'm working on and BAM he hits me up with a PM and says he has what I needed. After a few texts and about two days later there are the parts at my house. Excellent member, Excellent seller and glad to have him on board.

Thanks again!!!
Title: Shout out to JamieG A++
Post by: jamieg45 on September 19, 2013, 02:06:04 PM
You are very welcome and I'm glad I could help you out bud.
Title: Shout out to JamieG A++
Post by: red88r on October 26, 2013, 12:57:57 AM
Got my hardware from him today.....very pleased with everthing.  Thanks buddy!
Title: Shout out to JamieG A++
Post by: jamieg45 on October 26, 2013, 02:05:48 AM
Quote from: red88r;15755
Got my hardware from him today.....very pleased with everthing.  Thanks buddy!

Glad your happy jeremy, I hope that was enough stock lug nuts. Let me know if you need any other oem bolts and I will go through my bins and see if I have what you need man.