TRX250R.ORG

Member Services => Introductions => Topic started by: KASEY on July 06, 2013, 05:11:10 PM

Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: KASEY on July 06, 2013, 05:11:10 PM
KASEY here,, figured I needed another 250r site to read!! like I don't already spend too much time on the computer,,,,,,  so far it looks FRESH!!
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: Pumashine on July 06, 2013, 05:28:16 PM
Got some real good members from the other side. Things are looking good. Welcome Kasey. The engine section will stay fresh. We only have open minded members here.
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: RIDE-RED 350r on July 06, 2013, 09:54:42 PM
Good to see ya Kasey! Welcome aboard :)
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: atvmxr on July 07, 2013, 12:49:08 AM
Can I call this guy out?  Two or three years ago he complained about a billet ignition cover not fitting on .net, then next thing we know  he has it listed on eBay with no mention of the fitment issues..


Just saying :uncomfortableness:
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: RIDE-RED 350r on July 07, 2013, 07:09:44 AM
Quote from: atvmxr;1347
Can I call this guy out?  Two or three years ago he complained about a billet ignition cover not fitting on .net, then next thing we know  he has it listed on eBay with no mention of the fitment issues..


Just saying :uncomfortableness:


Sure you have the right person?? I have always known Kasey as a stand-up guy.

Have bought parts from him not too long ago. Great prices, fast shipping and parts are everything he said they would be and then some. I would deal with him ANY time!
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: KASEY on July 07, 2013, 09:50:52 AM
wow!!! yep you got the right guy!! and yep I did that,, and the guy that bought it loved it and there was a happy ending,,  just not on .net because of people like you that weren't involved or know ALL THE DETAILS ..  I am just like pumashine in a way . perfectionist ,, I bought it off ebay didn't like it and put it back,, HELL  ris still sells the same cover NEW to customers ,, so atvmxr PHEQUE OFF,,,,  ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS PM ME AND ASK!!!!
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: Pumashine on July 07, 2013, 09:55:38 AM
Kasey your avatar is so unique, LMAO.
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: KASEY on July 07, 2013, 09:57:51 AM
I want to build a set of goggles like that,,,  and a red wig,,, LOVE IT
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: Pumashine on July 07, 2013, 10:03:46 AM
Quote from: kasey;1394
I want to build a set of goggles like that,,,  and a red wig,,,
Then walk around the mall to see how people react?
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: KASEY on July 07, 2013, 10:10:34 AM
HERE IN PHOENIX I DON'T THINK THERE WOULD BE MUCH OF A REACTION,,,  its funny you would almost be amazed at what you see here,,,
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: Pumashine on July 07, 2013, 10:45:32 AM
Quote from: kasey;1398
HERE IN PHOENIX I DON'T THINK THERE WOULD BE MUCH OF A REACTION,,,  its funny you would almost be amazed at what you see here,,,

Yeah Kasey we used to drive down Main street and see the show after drinking a couple beers. Its freaking amazing! Goes on for miles.
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: atvmxr on July 07, 2013, 01:34:38 PM
Ehh whatever, nothing changes

Have a good one
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: KASEY on July 07, 2013, 06:02:44 PM
Quote from: atvmxr;1462
Ehh whatever, nothing changes

Have a good one


HEY YOU CALLED ME OUT ASSMUNCH,,,,,,, maybe you could throw out a reason for it????  and what do you mean nothing changes?  you are the one who opened you trap and tried to start some ****!!! now maybe  you can be adult about it and explain your reasoning???   I sell thousands of parts and buy quite a bit too,, so one deal several years ago still has your panties in a bunch??? HELL YOU WERE NOT EVEN INVOLVED,,,,,  MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND PLAY MORON!!!!!
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: mrtwidster1 on July 07, 2013, 06:36:51 PM
Quote from: atvmxr;1347
Can I call this guy out?  


Like the old saying goes..... Careful what you wish for!!! Best keep it Man to Man via PM's and not on a public forum. (Just some advice from an old man.) When you made it public you made it personal... Not cool

Welcome Kasey!
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: KASEY on July 07, 2013, 07:08:15 PM
Quote from: spiritaces;1558
Hey Kasey, where do we ride at out here? I just moved here beginning of June and as of yet haven't rode anywhere? I think I seen because of your zip that you're out at by Sky Harbor? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm up at 7th Ave and Bell and want to go do some riding one of these days.

HEY WE NEED TO AT LEAST HOOK UP FOR A BURGER,,, we only ride sand,, so our season starts in October and runs till may  ..  some ride the cinders in flagstaff,, been there a couple of times ,,  pm me a number and I will call you,,,
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: KASEY on July 07, 2013, 07:10:28 PM
Quote from: mrtwidster1;1565
Like the old saying goes..... Careful what you wish for!!! Best keep it Man to Man via PM's and not on a public forum. (Just some advice from an old man.) When you made it public you made it personal... Not cool

Welcome Kasey!

no kidding!!! and it had nothing to do with him either,,,  if he wanted details all he had to do was PM me ,, the new owner of that cover loved it,,, I didn't .. AND  that was 3 or 4 years ago,,,    like I said  ASSMUNCH!!!!!
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: Polonda on July 07, 2013, 07:15:45 PM
Maybe we need to add a few more words to the filter?  Lol. Welcome Kasey and enjoy the new site!
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: Pumashine on July 07, 2013, 07:20:05 PM
Quote from: kasey;1578
no kidding!!! and it had nothing to do with him either,,,  if he wanted details all he had to do was PM me ,, the new owner of that cover loved it,,, I didn't .. AND  that was 3 or 4 years ago,,,    like I said  ASSMUNCH!!!!!
Yeah, I remember that like it happened yesterday. We were all complaining about certain products from certain companies. The company that sold it to him refused to take it back or something. Thought it was kinda funny someone else did not care how it fit.
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: Polonda on July 07, 2013, 07:25:57 PM
I remember it too.  Was a huge issue for some.  Like Kasey stated it was how all the RIS covers were machined.  Didn't fit perfect so he didn't want it.  Whoever bought it wasn't a perfectionist and was cool with it.  Case closed.
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: KASEY on July 07, 2013, 07:48:39 PM
well now that  the case is closed on that,,,,, lets see if we can make this the premiere 250r site that we all want it to be!!!!!!
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: Pumashine on July 07, 2013, 07:53:11 PM
Quote from: kasey;1597
well now that  the case is closed on that,,,,, lets see if we can make this the premiere 250r site that we all want it to be!!!!!!

Yeah, thats what I was gonna say earlier. Leave the drama back at .net. We don't need that here.
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: atvmxr on July 08, 2013, 04:41:50 PM
I fail to see how I got what I wished for or any of that nonsense.  I called Kasey out, he agreed that he did it.  then told me to F off

what else is there to discuss?   maybe it should be posted in trader feedback instead?

Anyway, it is what it is.  If Im the only one that sees it as a problem then so be it.  Im done discussing it.

As Kasey and Puma have said, lets move on.  We are all here for the TRX!!
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: sameltoe on July 08, 2013, 04:55:12 PM
Hey Kasey, could you post a pic of the brake lever piece you make? I think this would be a site that welcomes what others make behind the scene for our quads!

If I'm wrong hopefully these mods step in a little quicker an say no, no helping here :)
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: KASEY on July 08, 2013, 08:14:13 PM
Quote from: atvmxr;1862
I fail to see how I got what I wished for or any of that nonsense.  I called Kasey out, he agreed that he did it.  then told me to F off

what else is there to discuss?   maybe it should be posted in trader feedback instead?

Anyway, it is what it is.  If Im the only one that sees it as a problem then so be it.  Im done discussing it.

As Kasey and Puma have said, lets move on.  We are all here for the TRX!!

trader feedback. I complained about fitment of a NEW part that the manufacturer wouldn't take back.. so I sold it on ebay. and the new owner loved it,, no complaints,,   I fail to see the problem,,  so don't buy from me I am a bad man!!  what about R,I,S. THEY SOLD IT NEW  AND SELL HUNDREDS ,,, SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T CARE,,,   BESIDES IF YOU DON'T RIDE SAND  YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: atvmxr on July 08, 2013, 08:31:29 PM
Quote from: kasey;1946
 BESIDES IF YOU DON'T RIDE SAND  YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

love riding dunes, but its hard when the closest are 8 hours away.  Im not lucky like you guys out west that are so close.  Or was that not your point?
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: Pumashine on July 08, 2013, 09:05:35 PM
Quote from: atvmxr;1862
Im done discussing it.

As Kasey and Puma have said, lets move on.  We are all here for the TRX!!

I have problems with a certain member on here. He's not going away. Please look the other way so we do not end up fighting. It takes a bigger person to look the other way. Stuff happens and we get our feelings hurt. Life sucks sometimes but you have to make the best of it.
Title: joining in the fun,,
Post by: Polonda on July 08, 2013, 10:47:40 PM
Quote from: Pumashine;1967
I have problems with a certain member on here. He's not going away. Please look the other way so we do not end up fighting. It takes a bigger person to look the other way. Stuff happens and we get our feelings hurt. Life sucks sometimes but you have to make the best of it.

^^^^^:sign0188: