TRX250R.ORG
Member Services => Introductions => Topic started by: ATV_Chick08 on March 01, 2014, 07:40:32 PM
-
Hey all, just checking out .org, and the site looks really nice. My name is Aletha...some of you may know me as 'Breezy' :biggrin-new:.
I have an 86 that is set up for Grand Prix (woods) racing, and an 88 that is set up for motocross. I'm just waiting for warmer weather to get the quads ready for racing season. I'm not doing much to the 86, just checking it over mostly. The 88 needs a top end rebuild, and maybe some front brake work.
-
glad to see ya make it over here lots of hi tech people on here good luck on the coming race season
-
Welcome to the site. Post up some pics of your R's!
-
Welcome to the site. Post up some pics of your R's!
We all know who she is Ryan. Been on .net for the past 3 years. Welcome over Aletha. If you got some racing pics that would be great. Be sure to enter QOTM for this month. You get a $100 worth of ESR stuff if you win. Eddie has been sending out closer to $200 worth to the winner. Please post any questions if you have them. :sign0144:
-
Happy to see you here:)
-
Welcome to our humble home! IEEE! :eagerness:
-
Welcome over! This is the site where we are all pros at "flowing"!
Look forward to seeing you GNCC R
-
Welcome aboard!
Glad to see ya made it over!
-
Welcome over!
-
Thanks everyone :)
-
Bout time!
Hope all is Better this year for ya an you get some good race time in!
-
Bout time!
Hope all is Better this year for ya an you get some good race time in!
Thanks Sam, I can't wait for the season to start :)
-
good to see you here breezy.
john
-
Yep, glad you made it Breezy. Welcome home.
-
Welcome over !
-
dang just now?..... welcome over.... :P
-
Welcome aboard breezy
-
dang just now?..... welcome over.... :P
I guess I'm a little slow Dana, plus it's been too cold for me to tear out something I needed to ask questions about, lol.
-
Glad to see you made it over Aletha!! Hope you are doing well and ready for Racing season. I know you'll enjoy your stay and be sure to do a good search of each board as we had some great things built for the R in the past few months and lots of tech posts that actually get pinned. So much going on. Once again great to have you back on the boards and looking forward to hearing your progress during the race season.