TRX250R.ORG

Member Services => Introductions => Topic started by: Vroomy on July 10, 2013, 01:59:58 AM

Title: Hey guys
Post by: Vroomy on July 10, 2013, 01:59:58 AM
Hi guys just moved over from .net. Site is looking good. Will be starting an Arens build shortly so ill be sure to post in the build threads : )
Title: Hey guys
Post by: red88r on July 11, 2013, 12:55:44 AM
Welcome and can't wait to see another build.
Title: Hey guys
Post by: Pumashine on July 12, 2013, 09:47:17 AM
Welcome over, builds are exciting. Our QOTM is ready to go when you are.
Title: Hey guys
Post by: Polonda on July 12, 2013, 11:10:45 AM
Welcome!  We like builds with lots of pictures.
Title: Hey guys
Post by: sameltoe on July 12, 2013, 11:34:25 AM
What's up man?! Glad to see you over here! You gonna use those 86 pegs on the Arens?
I liked them on mine alot more than the 88/89 ones...
Title: Hey guys
Post by: Vroomy on July 13, 2013, 11:52:48 AM
Hey Sam, I used those pegs on my ATC. My Arens frame is 88/89 style, bought it from hartwill just waiting for it to clear from customs. Ill be sure to post up pics once I have possession of it! ; )
Title: Hey guys
Post by: sameltoe on July 13, 2013, 08:36:36 PM
Awesome man!  I actually had those on my 88/89 Arens,  Then I bought 88/89 style so I could use the matching heelgaurds :)