TRX250R.ORG

Workshop => Body and Controls => Topic started by: Rockingkfarms on May 07, 2014, 10:47:36 AM

Title: Quad Tech Seat
Post by: Rockingkfarms on May 07, 2014, 10:47:36 AM
Quad Tech seat
Does anyone have pics of their R with a quad tech seat with one of their blue color combinations?
Thanks!
Title: Quad Tech Seat
Post by: Hawaiiysr on May 07, 2014, 02:48:12 PM
I'm not 100% sure but I think Burns has quad tech seats. His color schemes as well as graphics match really well. His seat blends in with it all. Blue, silver, and black are the color of his seats.

I stand corrected. Burns seats are from jet trim
Title: Quad Tech Seat
Post by: Burns363R on May 07, 2014, 02:58:40 PM
Jet Trim and Quad Tech seats are very similar.  Both are top notch, but Jet Trim is much cheaper from my experience. Even before i was sponsored i was only paying $120 for my hump seats with 3 difference colors and materials i think.
Title: Quad Tech Seat
Post by: PNWrider on May 07, 2014, 03:59:15 PM
On the hump seats do they shave down the existing foam or add more for the hump effect
Title: Quad Tech Seat
Post by: Burns363R on May 07, 2014, 04:06:48 PM
Add a piece.  They sent me the piece and the cover and goes on sweet and easy.
Title: Quad Tech Seat
Post by: Rockingkfarms on May 07, 2014, 08:59:32 PM
Thanks Dan
Thats what I needed
That Laeger I was looking into buying looked nothing like that...immaculate build as always!
Title: Quad Tech Seat
Post by: Tbone07 on May 07, 2014, 11:58:03 PM
I really like the look of those JetTrim seats, i'll have to snag one of those for my build. My big ass goes right through the foam on mine