TRX250R.ORG
Classifieds => For Sale => For Sale - Parts => Topic started by: croat1 on June 26, 2014, 12:33:44 PM
-
yellow one still in the package. white one is new/never mounted but it has been out of its original package for years sitting on a shelf. both are the older Maier dull shades. just a heads up...if your tank is old and swollen from age the fitment will not be so good. newer/low hour tanks...no problem.
$50 each shipped.
(http://forums.trx250r.org/vbulletin_imports/24_2409_2017-04-18_4778.jpg)
-
I'll take the white one
pm me your PayPal
-
I'll take the white one
pm me your PayPal
pm sent
-
Did the white one sell if not I will take it.
-
white cover is sold. thanks Ken.
-
anyone need a yellow tank cover?
-
yellow tank cover anyone?
-
$45 shipped for the yellow tank cover.
-
bump
-
payment pending on the yellow tank cover
-
Sold