TRX250R.ORG

Member Services => Introductions => Topic started by: rough250r on July 15, 2013, 09:45:32 PM

Title: hey -oh
Post by: rough250r on July 15, 2013, 09:45:32 PM
Heyya

     Short time R owner here hailing from the small state of Rhode island.  Ivehad me R for almost two years and right now it rests in a couple hundred pieces in my shop as I'm building the new motor up after just about everything went bad at once Sadly to say I have ben on two wheels since my real machine is in a rebuild state but with any luck ill be back on four wheels soon and back to fighting for places to ride in in my state.. hope to learn alott so  I can get my box of bolt running again!
Title: hey -oh
Post by: Polonda on July 15, 2013, 09:46:23 PM
Welcome to the site!
Title: hey -oh
Post by: pantera1975 on July 15, 2013, 09:56:54 PM
Welcome to the board.
Title: hey -oh
Post by: Morse250r on July 16, 2013, 06:05:59 AM
Welcome