TRX250R.ORG

Classifieds => For Sale => For Sale - Parts => Topic started by: dem3500 on January 06, 2015, 09:19:49 AM

Title: stock 88 hubs axle rotor....
Post by: dem3500 on January 06, 2015, 09:19:49 AM
All stock parts I pulled off my working 88. Everything appears to be in good shape. All parts are obo with shipping. I'm not trying to get rich off this stuff lol I just don't want it piling up in the corner.

I've got more parts and will post them up as I get them cleaned up.

Rear hubs $60

(http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/dem3500/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141222_102554419_HDR_zpsad2mymyt.jpg) (http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141222_102554419_HDR_zpsad2mymyt.jpg.html)
(http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/dem3500/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141222_102607739_HDR_zpsowi5bmpj.jpg) (http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141222_102607739_HDR_zpsowi5bmpj.jpg.html)
Title: stock 88 hubs axle rotor....
Post by: dem3500 on January 06, 2015, 09:20:47 AM
Brake rotor & hub $40
(http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/dem3500/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141222_102644438_HDR_zpsixzuvrk5.jpg) (http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141222_102644438_HDR_zpsixzuvrk5.jpg.html)
(http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/dem3500/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141222_102652728_HDR_zpsmnhov4cr.jpg) (http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141222_102652728_HDR_zpsmnhov4cr.jpg.html)
Title: stock 88 hubs axle rotor....
Post by: dem3500 on January 06, 2015, 09:21:36 AM
Axle nut $20
(http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/dem3500/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141222_102619848_zpspnnbndjo.jpg) (http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141222_102619848_zpspnnbndjo.jpg.html)
Title: stock 88 hubs axle rotor....
Post by: dem3500 on January 08, 2015, 07:19:57 AM
obo. id like to get rid of this stuff
Title: stock 88 hubs axle rotor....
Post by: dem3500 on January 08, 2015, 07:22:52 AM
                         Stock axle off my 88. Sprocket hub is tight. Probably frozen on,  but tight none the less. I've ridden on this axle and it doesn't seem to  be bent. $110 shipped(http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/dem3500/TRX250R/IMG_20150104_203225534_HDR_zpsrmpvufq3.jpg) (http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/TRX250R/IMG_20150104_203225534_HDR_zpsrmpvufq3.jpg.html)
(http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/dem3500/TRX250R/IMG_20150104_203217296_HDR_zpsohuvdtro.jpg) (http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/TRX250R/IMG_20150104_203217296_HDR_zpsohuvdtro.jpg.html)
(http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/dem3500/TRX250R/IMG_20150104_203248090_HDR_zpsyuzepe8p.jpg) (http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/TRX250R/IMG_20150104_203248090_HDR_zpsyuzepe8p.jpg.html)
(http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/dem3500/TRX250R/IMG_20150104_203241740_HDR_zpssntaq9ix.jpg) (http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/TRX250R/IMG_20150104_203241740_HDR_zpssntaq9ix.jpg.html)
(http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/dem3500/TRX250R/IMG_20150104_203234062_zps6x4ehedo.jpg) (http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/TRX250R/IMG_20150104_203234062_zps6x4ehedo.jpg.html)