TRX250R.ORG

Classifieds => For Sale => For Sale - Parts => Topic started by: Deuce on September 16, 2015, 12:47:10 AM

Title: Axis Shocks for Sale
Post by: Deuce on September 16, 2015, 12:47:10 AM
No longer for sale

(http://s23.postimg.org/5k3wvflyf/IMG_0796.jpg) (http://postimg.org/image/5k3wvflyf/)
(http://s23.postimg.org/evpysdyhz/IMG_0797.jpg) (http://postimg.org/image/evpysdyhz/)

Prices do not include shipping.  Feel free to text me at 973-652-6428 because I do not always get alerts of PM's on the forum.

Thanks
Title: Axis Shocks for Sale
Post by: Deuce on November 01, 2015, 01:51:54 AM
Bumpage
Title: Axis Shocks for Sale
Post by: Deuce on January 19, 2016, 02:32:59 AM
Bumpage
Title: Axis Shocks for Sale
Post by: 05450r on January 19, 2016, 11:35:43 AM
Those x-links are sexy!
Title: Axis Shocks for Sale
Post by: Deuce on January 20, 2016, 01:06:01 AM
Yes they are... I'm tempted to keep them but I'm going to part out my hybrid builds so I really don't have a bike for them anymore :(
Title: Axis Shocks for Sale
Post by: 05450r on January 20, 2016, 09:19:57 AM
That sucks your parting, if I wasn't headed to Disney soon I'd buy them!