TRX250R.ORG
Classifieds => For Sale => For Sale - Parts => Topic started by: mandom250r on October 15, 2015, 11:15:38 PM
-
Boxes are $10, $20, $30 and $40 each shipped
Stock and aftermarket parts inside
If you dont like whats inside i dont care what you do with it after. You can always resell and make money back or return it i dont care.
First person to post and claim what box they want get it.
1 of these boxes has a rear brake caliper that may need work its been sitting for a while.
Im just lazy n want to get rid of stuff so nothing is nice and clean either lol
-
$20 one here please
-
Jeeze 40$ it is. Can ya wash my parts lol
-
[MENTION=741]mandom250r[/MENTION] .. this is a great idea to get rid of odds and ends.
All mystery boxes sold within 9 minutes of posting. :rofl:
-
lol yup im lazy and posting pics takes too much time
-
Jeeze 40$ it is. Can ya wash my parts lol
the $40 box has the dirtiest part lol
-
the $40 box has the dirtiest part lol
ohh man that brings back bad memories ... had a girl friend with dirty parts,,, I never opened that box,,,, I got rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
ohh man that brings back bad memories ... Had a girl friend with dirty parts,,, i never opened that box,,,, i got rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tmi
-
ohh man that brings back bad memories ... had a girl friend with dirty parts,,, I never opened that box,,,, I got rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl:
-
ohh man that brings back bad memories ... had a girl friend with dirty parts,,, I never opened that box,,,, I got rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:popcorn:
Waiting for [MENTION=158]F-Red[/MENTION] to comment
:rofl: