TRX250R.ORG
Classifieds => For Sale => For Sale - Parts => Topic started by: ESS330R on January 17, 2016, 03:16:27 PM
-
Real nice Keihin PWK 38mm A/S Air Striker Carb $155.
(http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/esseclipse/Mobile%20Uploads/image_33.jpeg)
(http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/esseclipse/Mobile%20Uploads/image_35.jpeg)
(http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/esseclipse/Mobile%20Uploads/image_34.jpeg)
-
An A/S lasting more than 2 hours must be a world record :)
-
Must be? Wonder how long it would take to sell my fullbores?
-
I think Eddie (Esr) has them for $219 brand new with online discount it's like $210 or less I think,and he gives you dgh needle and a hand full of jets about $25 worth and most of the time a free jet wrench..that's a good deal . That might have something to do with it .. Maybe not though
Nice clean carb though .. Good luck I know some 1 needs it..
-
Must be? Wonder how long it would take to sell my fullbores?
All you need to do is message me to sell the Fullbores :) New Price on the carb!
-
**sold**
-
cant do that lol, ask your local buddy, maybe he'll let you touch them
-
Ha, only way I'm driving 3 hours is if he sells them not to touch them.