TRX250R.ORG

Member Services => Introductions => Topic started by: pantera1975 on July 04, 2013, 01:12:58 PM

Title: New ATC lover here
Post by: pantera1975 on July 04, 2013, 01:12:58 PM
I am on the other board and the 2 3 wheeler boards too. I like them all. Hope this one takes off and get alot of members and maybe some differnt ones too. Im from Ripon WI Currently I ride a 85 ATC 250R with a ice racing ported motor all restored and a 86 aTC with a 330 all restored. In the past high school and til 20 Back in 93 when I graduated) I had a 84 blue 110,85 200s,86 ATC 250r then a 85 R. Had nothing for 15 years or co then pick up my 2 current machines spent prob close to $20,000 on them. I live then and there fun. Some day Id like a trx 250R.
Title: New ATC lover here
Post by: Pumashine on July 07, 2013, 10:26:07 AM
Like your ATC stickers, very nice. Welcome to the site!
Title: New ATC lover here
Post by: RIDE-RED 350r on July 07, 2013, 09:38:56 PM
Welcome Jeff, glad to see you here!

Guys, I have some of Jeff's decals and they are very high quality and very reasonably priced.

To show the kind of guy he is, I bought one of his early sets of decals for my 350r. Several months later he contacted me through FB asking my shipping info because there was a slight error in the design of what I bought before. I told him I was still happy with them and it was not necessary to send me new ones, but he insisted and sent them anyway.

I will put in a plug for Jeff every time an opportunity presents itself!  :D
Title: New ATC lover here
Post by: mrmoto on July 07, 2013, 11:05:49 PM
I also have his decals and I agree they are great!
Title: New ATC lover here
Post by: JasonB on July 08, 2013, 12:17:05 PM
welcome to the new boards!
Title: New ATC lover here
Post by: Polonda on July 08, 2013, 11:01:45 PM
Welcome aboard!