TRX250R.ORG

Workshop => Suspension and Chassis => Topic started by: Langbolt on August 06, 2026, 02:15:22 PM

Title: ISF Racing Producing LAEGER Pro-Trax A-Arms in the near future.
Post by: Langbolt on August 06, 2026, 02:15:22 PM
Anyone interested in a set of Laeger Pro-Trax A-arms +2,+3,+4 & +5 (which I have never heard of) ;) be sure to reach out to Steve @ ISF Racing and get your name on the list.

:D

Title: Re: ISF Racing Producing LAEGER Pro-Trax A-Arms in the near future.
Post by: 2ndmoto on August 06, 2026, 05:42:06 PM
Interesting. What are the options for spindles and steering?

Best regards
-Jason
Title: Re: ISF Racing Producing LAEGER Pro-Trax A-Arms in the near future.
Post by: Langbolt on August 07, 2026, 07:30:53 AM
Jason,

I believe Steve is offering all the required components.

Gil Durbin makes the Spindles

Good that these Parts are still available to keep our LAEGERS Chassis operational.

:D

John
Title: Re: ISF Racing Producing LAEGER Pro-Trax A-Arms in the near future.
Post by: ATVRacing2 on August 07, 2026, 10:16:16 PM
I have Laeger Spindles for sale in the For Sale Parts Section if anyone is interested. Parts are brand new, never used. Looking to unload them as I have no use for them.
Title: Re: ISF Racing Producing LAEGER Pro-Trax A-Arms in the near future.
Post by: croat1 on August 09, 2026, 12:26:18 PM
As of yesterday

Title: Re: ISF Racing Producing LAEGER Pro-Trax A-Arms in the near future.
Post by: croat1 on August 15, 2026, 11:15:43 PM
Just seen this