TRX250R.ORG

Workshop => The Mad Scientist => Topic started by: croat1 on August 18, 2026, 04:54:05 PM

Title: Parts question
Post by: croat1 on August 18, 2026, 04:54:05 PM
Is anyone making a complete transmission?  Also, who is making billet crankshafts?

Thanks

Joe
Title: Re: Parts question
Post by: Langbolt on August 19, 2026, 01:14:16 PM
What happened to the Gears that Bob Albright Motors made for the TRX250R ?

I know Bob passed away  :'( and that Denny Rinehimer is taking over the product line where Bob left off.....He made Shift Forks, Billet Cranks & Kick Starter Shafts.

Would be nice to see all these items made under one roof so we could have a complete bottom end available.

https://www.forums.trx250r.org/index.php?topic=9345.0

;)

Title: Re: Parts question
Post by: croat1 on August 19, 2026, 07:32:37 PM
Thanks John.  I forgot about Denny Rinehimer taking over the product line. I?ll contact him soon and report back.

Joe