TRX250r.org

Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 14443 times)

Offline Meat

Suggestion
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2013, 12:07:45 AM »
"There really isn't a reason I should have to give as to why it's not allowed, it just isn't."

All my time and effort and the reason I'm shot down is because "it just isn't".  Thank you for hearing me out, I think it stinks, but I'll drop the subject.

Offline Meat

Suggestion
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2013, 12:09:18 AM »
Quote from: Pumashine;993
I was talking to meat about moving on. This is going to be a clean site for our girlfriends and wives. Censorship will not be taken away by one individual who acts like he's being picked on. You don't want to butt heads with me meat. I have been fighting the other site for a long time. I am here to get away from the XXX. You are just stirrin the pot and you must move on.

I believe its you who is pot stirring.   Spiritaces can you please tell him to stop threatening me.

Offline 05450r

Suggestion
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 12:11:45 AM »
Quote from: Pumashine;993
I was talking to meat about moving on.
I was like what did I do wrong! LOL I agree,clean family site and time to move on,lets talk about quads!!
04 450r XC
LNP Like New Parts Powder Coating

Offline Pumashine

Suggestion
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 12:28:11 AM »
Quote from: Meat;995
I believe its you who is pot stirring.   Spiritaces can you please tell him to stop threatening me.
Fine, I apologize. I won't threaten you. I understand you want to be heard. I don't want to argue with you. You seem like nice respectable guy. We have just had to deal with alot of things lately and don't want anymore problems. You do tend to go on and on. Jon did not ask me to be nice. I just support the way he sees fit to run the site.
Puma 408, Puma 431,  Pilot 412, Puma 431, Mini-tooth 486 Trx450r
89mm  Mini tooth Shearer in frame pipe chromed! With Cascade  Q

Offline Meat

Suggestion
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2013, 12:31:09 AM »
"The real reason is because the majority of the people don't want swearing."

I think the jury is still out but.... with that said, I can totally respect your reason and I'll stop discussing it. I am happy that the reason is because 'the majority of people' are pro-censorship. This is how a great forum is run. It is constantly refined by its members suggestion and not one or two over-bearing moderators.

Offline Meat

Suggestion
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2013, 12:35:54 AM »
Quote from: Pumashine;1004
Fine, I apologize. I won't threaten you. I understand you want to be heard. I don't want to argue with you. You seem like nice respectable guy. We have just had to deal with alot of things lately and don't want anymore problems. You do tend to go on and on. Jon did not ask me to be nice. I just support the way he sees fit to run the site.

Hey man thats awesome. I apologize for upsetting you, I knew my topics were going to be controversial and I made sure that I was respectful as I could possibly be.  I have opinions and I would like to share them, and I do go on and on, so I'll try not offend yas till yas get to know me a little better :D.

Offline Pumashine

Suggestion
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2013, 12:40:02 AM »
Quote from: Meat;1006
I am happy that the reason is because 'the majority of people' are pro-censorship. This is how a great forum is run. It is constantly refined by its members suggestion and not one or two over-bearing moderator.
So you were just testing us? That's fine. I spent 10 days banned and then got 30 more for ff's reason he's got to make money. We started this forum for the members. A lot of criticism was given from joe blow on the other site because of heated arguments. I may not be your friend and I do not want to fight. Just did not want to "go there" right away.

Offline Meat

Suggestion
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2013, 12:43:44 AM »
Quote from: spiritaces;1010
Meat, this will never be a one or two pony show, I promise. We started this forum to avoid persecution from a one trick pony and vowed to the people of the 250r community to be fair, considerate, and above all let all voices be heard.

Can't ask for a better comment than that ^^^^

Offline Meat

Suggestion
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2013, 12:55:58 AM »
"So you were just testing us? " Oh both I guess, I'd say 90% of my motivation was to remove the censorship and to discuss why and why not, the other 10% of me wanted to gauge the general direction of the moderation style.  I don't want to participate in a forum with an overbearing moderator because I have a problem keeping my mouth shut with bullies.  

I'd love to argue with you on any topic as long as you don't ban me for it.  And come one... admit it, the "ffpowersports jr" jab I threw at ya was a good one LOL.  I believe we can argue online and still be friends, I do it all the time :o .

Offline Pumashine

Suggestion
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2013, 01:15:48 AM »
Quote from: Meat;1017
And come one... admit it, the "ffpowersports jr" jab I threw at ya was a good one LOL.  
You are right it was a good one. It is not funny when some one says it to you. LOL But if you said it about someone else I would laugh.

Offline motofool250r

Suggestion
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2013, 10:26:23 AM »
Quote from: Pumashine;1024
You are right it was a good one. It is not funny when some one says it to you. LOL But if you said it about someone else I would laugh.

lolz you guys. i love to argue too and still be friends at the end. Meat i hope you will be an avid opponent on something in the future.
Hybrid Stable
Super Puma Temporarily Harnessed in a LSR Ti cage
443cc LSR/Roll/Stellar Duner
363cc Backup Duner
In progress JP no-link Duner
Next bike now loading.....
Visit my Section http://trx250r.org/forumdisplay.php?42-Cranked-Up-Gear for Fender Stripes, CCP Steering Dampners, and more

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38