TRX250r.org

Author Topic: Is it possible to have the chat box on top of the "New Posts" page  (Read 3202 times)

Offline rsss396

Just wondering if it was possible to have it open when on the "new posts" page, I like looking at the page the most so it would help if someone was trying to chat with you

Thanks
Dave
Anyone looking for a great builder I highly recommend the following.
For CP products dealers I would recommend:
Arlan at LED(site sponsor), Pete Schemberger at Hybrid Engineering, Mat Shearer at Shearer Custom Pipes, Dennis Packard at Packard Racing, and Nate McCoy of McCoys Peformance.

Other great builders I also would recommend: Neil Prichard, Jerry Hall, Bubba Ramsey and James Dodge.

Offline rsss396

Is it possible to have the chat box on top of the "New Posts" page
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 05:18:37 PM »
No rush! I understand things are crazy for you right now :culpability:
Arlan at LED(site sponsor), Pete Schemberger at Hybrid Engineering, Mat Shearer at Shearer Custom Pipes, Dennis Packard at Packard Racing, and Nate McCoy of McCoys Peformance.

Other great builders I also would recommend: Neil Prichard, Jerry Hall, Bubba Ramsey and James Dodge.

Offline etccb

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 05:20:06 PM »
I agree with the thought of having it on that page if possible at some point in the future.

Offline traxman

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 12:34:35 AM »
I have help!! My brother-in-law agreed to help. He writes code all day long for a living, he'd like to contact you via phone if that's possible you can pm me if you want or post it here. He also want to know a good time to contact you.  He'll have this website tuning up our r's before you know it..

Offline 363 stroker

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 02:00:20 AM »
Chat box is gonna get enough people in trouble at work as it is :D
LSR 363 R
Laeger 250 R

Offline rsss396

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 02:28:28 PM »
Cool! thanks Traxman

Offline DOUGLAS

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 07:06:34 PM »
yeah like ride time
LED 363 87 stock frame

Offline fergmyster

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 10:09:32 PM »
Sweet!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38