TRX250r.org

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - turbo39402

Pages: [1]
1
Introductions / New member from Mississippi
« on: January 07, 2016, 06:27:15 PM »
Well, after spending my whole day off yesterday unwinterizing my skis the guy backed out on me. At least with this crazy weather we've had here 8 could go put them in the water tomorrow, lol.

2
Introductions / New member from Mississippi
« on: January 06, 2016, 08:30:39 AM »
Oh, there it is,lol.

3
Introductions / New member from Mississippi
« on: January 06, 2016, 08:29:59 AM »
If I could figure out how to attach the picture I had, I would. Ihave 2 jetskis that I was going to trade him. They're in good shape and run great. We just don't use them enough. Would get alot more use out of another 4 wheeler. Plus, a 250R has always been something I've wanted. I'll try to figure out how to upload a picture from my phone. Thanks for all the info.

4
Introductions / New member from Mississippi
« on: January 06, 2016, 03:20:56 AM »
Hi guys, new member from Mississippi. Haven't actually purchased it yet but there's a pretty good chance I'll be picking up a 1986 250r in the next couple of days. I've always wanted one, and now I have a chance. Should go look at it this weekend but I have no idea what to look for. Bike is supposed to be all original with a fresh top end. I'm going to go through the forum and do some research and any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Pages: [1]