TRX250r.org

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - 86trx250r

Pages: [1]
1
Introductions / Hello everyone
« on: July 08, 2013, 08:49:41 PM »
hey guys my name is Kyle, i'm 19 years old. going to college to become an automotive technician. I live in Indiana but ride in Michigan at Silver Lake Sand Dunes. I've been around 250rs my whole life, my dad is an original owner of a red 1986 trx250r, I have another uncle that is an original owner of a blue 1986 trx250r. I also have another uncle that had a 250r but he went big with a motor and now owns a cr500 with a liger top end. The main bikes I ride and race are an 1986 trx250r with a factory cylinder with a 295 big bore sleeve in, on methanol, drag frame esr top end trx350 on methanol and the cr500 liger on methanol. i'll post some photos of the bikes as I can.
both of this photo I am on the left, the motor is a saber. my uncle on the right


here is a photo of the esr350

Pages: [1]