TRX250r.org

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Lsr250R1

Pages: [1]
1
Introductions / new kid
« on: September 09, 2013, 05:42:06 AM »
yes I do want the colors for the banshee but the colors I chose will probably stay

2
Introductions / new kid
« on: September 08, 2013, 09:04:14 PM »
when it starts the colors with be blue purple and black with custom graphics

3
Introductions / new kid
« on: September 08, 2013, 01:18:48 PM »
when my uncles walsh is done we are going to find a project 250r quad for me to build but tell then im going to ride the pink lone star

4
Introductions / new kid
« on: September 07, 2013, 02:27:52 PM »
thanks

5
Introductions / new kid
« on: September 01, 2013, 09:31:36 PM »
Hey i'm Jamieg45 nephew and im going to ride the pink lone star in his photos. I like working on quads and building them

Pages: [1]