1
Carburetor, Intake, and Exhaust / Re: Pingel petcock
« on: August 27, 2026, 04:43:35 PM »
I don't see any advantage to that.
I will mention, I put a Pingel on my Banshee many many years ago. The boss that the in-tank filters connect to, sit up higher than the bottom of the tank, which doesn't allow all the gas to exit. Meaning I lost some of my reserve. Some gas was in to tank but couldn't get over the boss.
Not sure if the hondas are different.
Best Regards
-Jason
I will mention, I put a Pingel on my Banshee many many years ago. The boss that the in-tank filters connect to, sit up higher than the bottom of the tank, which doesn't allow all the gas to exit. Meaning I lost some of my reserve. Some gas was in to tank but couldn't get over the boss.
Not sure if the hondas are different.
Best Regards
-Jason

